Post from a user: Please be fair and support Jim's work!!

Would you like Bulk Rename Utility to offer new functionality? Post your comments here!

Post from a user: Please be fair and support Jim's work!!

Postby KHL » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:15 am

Hi,

I'm NOT affiliated in any way to the admin and I WON'T receive your money, so it's legal for me to ask for your support:

As all of us benefit from Jim's hard work, it's only fair to support him financially.

BRU is downloaded hundreds of times per day, but only a very few people pay tribute for his tremendous work! :oops:
Have you ever seen a utility that matches almost ALL possible renaming requirements? I don't think none of us will find such perfect utility anywhere else on the net.

Nobody can honestly say he's never ever saved LOT of time and effort due to BRU's phantastic features. Everybody who handles digicam pictures, MP3s, etc. knows how much time it would consume to rename the files via Windows Explorer... :shock:

So please be fair. It's not a big deal and just a few clicks away. You can find buttons for $5/$10/$20 donations at http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Donate.php

Even the smallest donation helps him paying his costs for developing/webhosting and alltogether it will be as big a help for him as his tool is for us users.

And by the way: Your donation will ensure his tool will stay freeware in the future... :wink: :lol:

Thanks for considering.

Karl-Heinz

To Jim:
Please move/stick this post at a place where it won't be buried below other posts.
Last edited by KHL on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
KHL

Postby BRUFolio » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:25 pm

KHL,

I agree, and I just donated another $20.

Chip in people, let's support this effort with real $$$$$.

Besides, it is so painless to send by PayPal, much easier than opening the wallet and taking out, uh, cash....
BRUFolio

Re: Post from a user: Please be fair and support Jim's work!!

Postby ronwoods » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:19 pm

AWESOME Utility! I just sent Jim $20 for saving me a TON of time! Thanks and keep it up Jim!

Ron
ronwoods

Return to Suggestions