BRU-Renaming for width x height of pictures as a name-suffix

Post any Bulk Rename Utility support requirements here. Open to all registered users.

BRU-Renaming for width x height of pictures as a name-suffix

Postby thomasrename » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:52 am

Hello,

I can not find the way to rename with append (Suffix) of GRAPHIC Files Capabilities for Width x Height of pictures.

Example: from 'xxxx.jpg' to 'xxxx_300x300.jpg'

Please compare Scrennshots at Website

http://www.lupasfreeware.org/rename/screenshots.php

http://www.lupasfreeware.org/rename/scrshots/graphic_format_1.gif

http://www.lupasfreeware.org/rename/scrshots/graphic_format_4.gif

Lupas Rename is a freeware utility that allows you to rename a masive number of files easily.
The program works in Win2K/WinXP. This program is coded entirely usign Visual C++ 6.
To get the Width x Height of pictures as result for '..._300x300...' it must be written (to paste after file name) '<G:W>x<G:H>'

How can I do this with the Bulk Rename Utility?

I need this renaming form of with+height in the end of picture file name and I have to install a renamer at platform Windows 7 (64 bit). So I want to decide for your Bulk Rename Utility.

Please note, there are two ways to get width x height of pictures. The first way is the width x height of picture-file without any EXIF-help. The second way is using the EXIF-information (if correctly available !).

Thanks for your detailed answer.

Kind regards

thomasrename

20 Sept 2013
thomasrename

Spam I AM

Postby truth » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Thanks for warning us about Lucas Rename.
Its always best to avoid loons this desperate for customers, nice forum!
truth

Re: BRU-Renaming for width x height of pictures as a name-suffix

Postby thomasrename » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:51 pm

I do not warning for a 32 bit software product. I was glad to work without any questions and without any complications with Lupas. But now I want to use your BRU-Renaming-software product here, because I have to change my OS and your software is a windows 64 bit application. Without your answers of usage this BRU software it is possible, that will decide to use an other application, which allows to rename pictures for width and height. Here I ask quiet these things in the SUPPORT-Forum. My question shows my wish to work with your application after solving my problems of usage. I am sure: you will understand the lines here.
thomasrename

Re: BRU-Renaming for width x height of pictures as a name-suffix

Postby thomasrename » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:06 pm

I am not amused about no answers for these questions in this support theme. The support wrote me, I should aks here. May be the supoort ist very bad. Or may be the support will not see the new feature idea and the support is not able to stand for having no solution now till this moment of question. I repeat: I am not amused...
thomasrename

Return to BRU Support