Unable to descend below Documents, Downloads, Pictures, etc.

Post any Bulk Rename Utility support requirements here. Open to all registered users.

Unable to descend below Documents, Downloads, Pictures, etc.

Postby CaptainObvious » Fri May 13, 2016 8:24 am

I'm using Windows 10 64-bit. Both the explorer extension and the application itself work fine, unless I try to access a directory that is a sub-directory of my Documents, Videos, Downloads, Pictures, etc. Basically anything that has a "libraries" counterpart it seems. When I do this, it either refuses to open at all, or, in the case of the explorer extension, will (sometimes) load, after up to 2 minutes. But not always. Other times it's just as fast as anywhere else. ... I have absolutely no idea what the pattern is. The same thing happens if I try to open one of those directories in the application itself. It just freezes. And in this case it never resolves, and I have to kill it. Process Explorer will show the program having been suspended, even thought I didn't do that. Occasionally even multiple instances of the program will be open, all but one suspended, and none of them with any visible windows.

To clarify: Downloads (or Documents, Pics, etc) will open, but anything below that has the problem.
CaptainObvious

Re: Unable to descend below Documents, Downloads, Pictures, etc.

Postby Admin » Mon May 16, 2016 2:51 am

Hi, which version of BRU please? thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Return to BRU Support