What are the "R" buttons

Post any Bulk Rename Utility support requirements here. Open to all registered users.

What are the "R" buttons

Postby jarhtmd » Wed May 02, 2007 1:59 am

What is the function of the "R" button, located to the right of each operation heading?
Example: Numbering (10)-----------[ ]R

I can't find it in Help . . . it's probably there, but I can't find it. Clicking on the checkbox (to left of the "R") toggles it (the check) on/off --- but for what purpose? Clicking on the "R" causes the box to be checked (if it is unchecked), but I can't determine anything else. If unchecked means the operation is turned off, why not just leave it blank? And why is the "R" button needed when the box itself can be clicked?
jarhtmd

Postby KHL » Wed May 02, 2007 6:17 am

Hi,

the "R"-Button at each box resets this single section's criteriae.

What if you'd entered criteriae in 8 sections and recognize you'd need to delete the criteriae in some of them? You'd either need to use the general "Reset"-Button and to enter the criteriae back into those sections you didn't want to delete, or - much easier - click the "R" at the specific sections you definitely don't want to operate.

The check boxes just set the sections' criteriae inactive for further operations, so you don't lose their content.

Regards,
Karl-Heinz
KHL

Return to BRU Support