Thanks to everyone

Post any Bulk Rename Utility support requirements here. Open to all registered users.

Thanks to everyone

Postby jimwillsher » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:16 am

Hi all,

After many years of work on BRU, and the recent transfer of the source to a new owner, it's time to bid a fond farewell. I've thorougly enjoyed the project, and I've enjoyed getting BRU this far. Hopefully it will continue to evolve.

Thank you to everyone who has supported the project, in many shapes and forms, and has got it to where it is today.

All the best,

Jim

(now permanent signed off).
jimwillsher

Re: Thanks to everyone

Postby Rita » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:48 pm

All the best to you Jim!
And thank you very much for this wonderful software and the help you've provided to all our questions.

Rita
Rita

Postby GMA » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 pm

That's a shame, Jim. But -and this is not the first time I'm saying this- thanks a lot for this wonderful app and the great support you have been giving to your users all of this years. Wish you the best luck,

Gabriel.
GMA

Postby KHL » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Jim,

though I fear you won't read this praise anymore, I also want to thank you for this phantastic utility you've created and developed over the past years.
It has saved me hundreds of hours of time - if not thousands - to rename files, photos, even folders. As I create lots of screenshots for workaround manuals in my company, I would have gone nuts if I had to rename/resort them manually by Windows explorer's unsatifying renaming procedure.

I really do hope you now can enjoy much more time with your family.

Best regards.

Karl-Heinz
KHL

Return to BRU Support