Multiple inputs to 1 output with BRC

Post any Bulk Rename Command support requirements here. Open to all registered users.

Multiple inputs to 1 output with BRC

Postby FailStyle » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 pm

So I read through the manual and quite a few forum posts, but couldn't find a definitive answer. Here is a portion of my batch file:

Code: Select all
brc64.exe /REPLACECI:DVDRIP:DVD /DIR:"E:\Downloads\Movies" /RECURSIVE /IGNOREFOLDERX /IGNOREFILEX /INCLR /EXECUTE > NUL 2>&1
brc64.exe /REPLACECI:DVDR:DVD /DIR:"E:\Downloads\Movies" /RECURSIVE /IGNOREFOLDERX /IGNOREFILEX /INCLR /EXECUTE > NUL 2>&1

This works great!
Is there any way to combine that into 1 line, maybe:

Code: Select all
brc64.exe /REPLACECI:DVDRIP/DVDR:DVD /DIR:"E:\Downloads\Movies" /RECURSIVE /IGNOREFOLDERX /IGNOREFILEX /INCLR /EXECUTE > NUL 2>&1

Again, my original code works great and I wouldn't mind 2 lines for this, but I plan on adding more commands to handle my bluray films and there are about 15 different names that I would like to replace to just "Bluray." I could continue using the same method as above, but figured I would ask to see if what I need is possible. If not, no big deal I can work with multiple lines! Thanks in advance and thank you soooooo damn much for this AMAZING program!
FailStyle

Re: Multiple inputs to 1 output with BRC

Postby FailStyle » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:07 pm

I thought this could've been an easy answer (even if NO is the answer) after 5 days. I've decided to just stick with 1 replacement for every line. Thanks for taking the time to move the post, but not answer!
FailStyle

Return to BRC Support