"Bulk Rename here" to support selecting more than 1 folder

Would you like Bulk Rename Utility to offer new functionality? Post your comments here!

"Bulk Rename here" to support selecting more than 1 folder

Postby Black_Mark » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:14 pm

I'm using v3 x64 (in win10 x64) and it's great. You've got a great deal of improvement to an already great program. Thank you.

One thing I noticed:
when selecting more than 1 folder in File Explorer, and rightclicking|pressing 'Bulk Rename here'
then, when BRU opens, it only shows the contents of the 1st selected folder, not all of them.
Could you please change this?

PS. For reference, I first noticed this feature in Mp3Tag's right-click extension. It's proven really useful.
Black_Mark

Re: "Bulk Rename here" to support selecting more than 1 folder

Postby JeremyP » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Black_Mark wrote:I'm using v3 x64 (in win10 x64) and it's great. You've got a great deal of improvement to an already great program. Thank you.

One thing I noticed:
when selecting more than 1 folder in File Explorer, and rightclicking|pressing 'Bulk Rename here'
then, when BRU opens, it only shows the contents of the 1st selected folder, not all of them.
Could you please change this?

PS. For reference, I first noticed this feature in Mp3Tag's right-click extension. It's proven really useful.

Seconded! It would be very useful indeed, as I often have to propagate changes amongst more than one folder. And yes, I use mp3tag as well!
JeremyP

Postby therube » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:59 pm

[Mr. addseo666 aside (now that's original) ;-)]

I suspect that this & Bug: Ctrl + Drag and Drop only drops 1 file & Bug: Object Count is Incorrect on Drag & Drop are all interrelated.
therube

Postby Admin » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:01 am

Thanks, I have added this to the to do list for next release. We will investigate and fix any problems we find. thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions