Printing

Bulk Rename Utility How-To's

Printing

Postby magnahornreid » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:45 pm

Okay, I downloaded BRU, was able to rename the files I wanted to rename to number them all and now I want to print out the list of file names since I am basically wanting to use this in lieu of using Bates Numbers in discovery production responses. It's basically all moot if I can't provide a list of all the files I just renamed.

How do I either simply print the list I just created in BRU or copy and paste it into a different program I can use? There doesn't appear to be a way to copy and paste into Word (I have Microsoft Office Suite 365), I can't find a way to print the list from Windows file manager either, and am hoping I don't have to manually type a list off the screen, because if I have to do that this program isn't going to work for me.

If it matters I am using Windows 10 Professional and try to save everything I can to Dropbox. I did sign up for a commercial account and activate it btw.

I also scanned the FAQs and downloaded the PDF manual but see nothing anywhere on this topic.
magnahornreid

Re: Printing

Postby Admin » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:15 am

Hi, if you select all the files that you wish to export in the file list, then right-click on a file and select "Clipboard Copy", you will see all the options to copy info to the clipboard.
Then you can copy and paste in Excel, Word etc.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Printing

Postby gioask » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:15 am

thx a lot!
gioask

Return to How-To