Is it possible to unclutter / remove unused UI tools ?

Bulk Rename Utility How-To's

Is it possible to unclutter / remove unused UI tools ?

Postby Pexr » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:07 pm

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to remove the tools i never use (the red parts) so that main window is wider.
(By main window, i mean the one where files are listed. The green part in the screenshot)

Thank you

ps : BRU is a wonderful too, very powerful, even though I only use a fraction of its possibilities
Pexr

Re: Is it possible to unclutter / remove unused UI tools ?

Postby Panchdara » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:52 pm

I think the request for more space/adjustable space has been going on for 8+years. So, no is the answer. You can press F9, but that still leaves Filters(12) and that waste-of-space graphic bottom right where it could be used instead for RegEx (as in your request) or something else useful... so, no, unless you got a bigger "something" than the rest who have asked then don't hold your breath. Just be thankful.
Panchdara

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:46 am

We want to add this for our next update, the ability to show / hide renaming panels in more details.
For now only F9 and CTRL-F9 are available, sorry :(
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pexr » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:51 am

Panchdara wrote:I think the request for more space/adjustable space has been going on for 8+years. So, no is the answer. You can press F9, but that still leaves Filters(12) and that waste-of-space graphic bottom right where it could be used instead for RegEx (as in your request) or something else useful... so, no, unless you got a bigger "something" than the rest who have asked then don't hold your breath. Just be thankful.

Hi,
I had no idea F9 hides part of the UI
Not perfect but better than what i had so far
Thanks a lot !

Admin wrote:We want to add this for our next update, the ability to show / hide renaming panels in more details.
For now only F9 and CTRL-F9 are available, sorry

Thank you for your efforts !
F9 is good enough for now
Pexr

Return to How-To