Save settings on exit #2?

Would you like Bulk Rename Utility to offer new functionality? Post your comments here!

Save settings on exit #2?

Postby Greg152 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:55 pm

Hello,

Perhaps I am doing something wrong or a second "save on exit" command is appropriate...

When I open the program, all I am looking for it to do is automatically simply return to the directory I was working on last.

using a .bru file saves everthing (as it should--naturally).

I also believe (for my own selfish reasons, of course) that there should be one more option on the "change case" box:

Title Case capitalizes the first letter of each word. I am constantly renaming -- changing case for sake of legibility -- technical bulletins which use numbers and letters with hyphens and underscores as separators, and it would be useful if there was a change case option that treated these separators as spaces too. I.E.:

g-h892 => G-H892 ( not G-h892 )
cc_c0036 lacquer => Cc_C0036 Lacquer ( not Cc_c0036 Lacquer)

(Thanks too much and it is a WONDERFUL utility!!!!!)
Greg152

Re: Save settings on exit #2?

Postby spambait » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:25 pm

Greg152 wrote: I also believe (for my own selfish reasons, of course) that there should be one more option on the "change case" box:

Title Case capitalizes the first letter of each word. I am constantly renaming -- changing case for sake of legibility -- technical bulletins which use numbers and letters with hyphens and underscores as separators, and it would be useful if there was a change case option that treated these separators as spaces too. I.E.:

g-h892 => G-H892 ( not G-h892 )

Latest version does this.
spambait

Return to Suggestions