Inverse colour for active criteriae

Would you like Bulk Rename Utility to offer new functionality? Post your comments here!

Inverse colour for active criteriae

Postby KHL » Tue May 30, 2006 11:10 am

Hi Jim,

may it be possible to display active criteriae with coloured background, so the criteria will i.g. appear as white text upon red background rather than with a coloured frame?

This would prevent overlooking active criteriae that accidentally haven't been set inactive after a previous operation.

Thx for this phantastic tool.
KHL

Postby Admin » Tue May 30, 2006 11:17 am

I don't think this is possible. At least, not without quite a major change. This would involve me changing the screen into something called "owner drawn" which would be quite a big change.

In addition, it's dependent upon the version of Windows. XP uses the "manifest" approach, to give rounded corners to windows etc., and this affects what is shown.

Of course, you can change the colour of the highlighting to something brighter using the Options menu.

Hope this helps.

Jim
Admin
Site Admin

Postby KHL » Tue May 30, 2006 11:26 am

I was afraid this could be tricky to apply.
Though I have set the active criteriae to red, I sometimes accidentally apply previously active criteriae to new operations.

Any chance to change the width of the coloured frames instead?
KHL

Postby Admin » Tue May 30, 2006 11:35 am

No, again, this is something that's built in to Windows. I choose a frame control, and it draws it.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby KHL » Tue May 30, 2006 11:38 am

Okay, so I'll have to keep my eyes "open" :shock:
KHL

Return to Suggestions