bug fix

Would you like Bulk Rename Utility to offer new functionality? Post your comments here!

bug fix

Postby efsee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:35 pm

When in Remove (5), field "From": I fill in "12" (manually, not with arrows), then <TAB> to "to" field: there I fill in "34". At the moment I enter the 3, the "From:" field will change to "3" and the "to" field will properly be filled with "3", later with "34". Works with other combinations too, of course. I did not try for other fields.
Firefox 64 bit on Windows 10.
efsee

Re: bug fix

Postby therube » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:04 pm

Confirmed.
therube

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:05 am

Thanks, we will fix this in the update!
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Panchdara » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:31 pm

BRU is a great utility - one of the best... HOWEVER... there are certain bugs/characteristics/annoyances/issues that have been discussed on many, many occasions. I would not hesitate to spend another few shillings on purchasing a program that is maintained and kept current. It's been 3-1/2 years since the last "update" for BRU. Inquiring minds really want to know if the continuance of such a great piece of a software utility will actually be maintained. We have put off purchasing this simply because of the "flying pigs" we keep get thrown at by the "admin". This in no way undermines the current value of the utility, but it raises our concerns that it is now a dead an un-maintained relic. ?? I'm sure there are many who might pose this question a little more gently. With all sincerest respects.
Panchdara

Return to Suggestions