CANNOT RESIZE WINDOW

Would you like Bulk Rename Utility to offer new functionality? Post your comments here!

CANNOT RESIZE WINDOW

Postby gottcha3 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:38 am

I would give anything to be able to download the older version. I lost it and the new one does not work for me as well. In the new one, I cannot adjust the size of the window OR the font. Both of which I need now that I'm older. I find I have to put my eyes about 6 inches from the screen in order to read the file names. I hate that (getting neck aches). lol

I also have tried to make the bru size much smaller so I can have windows explorer and bru side by side. But the bru window is way to big. I don't know why you can't shrink the bru window to a much smaller size than it allows. I have been able to do that with almost every other program.

The older program, I was able to read the text and shrink the window to any size.

Please think about fixing those features. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM and have used it for years, back when I paid for at first. Now it is free, and it doesn't look any suggestions here are ever addressed or made.

Do you plan to ever make a newer, better version?
gottcha3

Re: CANNOT RESIZE WINDOW

Postby Panchdara » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:44 am

Panchdara

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Hi, could you maybe send a few screenshots of the issue to support@bulkrenameutility.co.uk ? thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:32 am

Hi, please try new version 3.1: this version supports expanding the file list with F9 and also to use smaller fonts for the interface which allows showing more items in the list. thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions