Suggestions about GUI

Would you like Bulk Rename Utility to offer new functionality? Post your comments here!

Suggestions about GUI

Postby ZoNi » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:41 am

Please remove that purple-ish line bellow title and add option to close some of those boxes user don't need often.

ZoNi

Re: Suggestions about GUI

Postby Admin » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:15 am

Hi, use F9 or Ctrl+F9 to expand the file list, thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Postby BlackRitus » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:29 am

IMHO the whole section below "--- add option to close some of those boxes ---" should be collapsible.
Special (14) is collapsible right now but personally, everything below that mentioned line is wasted space for me. I never use filters or moving / copying.
The leftover buttons could be easily some buttons in the top row. I use shortcuts ctrl+T and ctrl+R anyway. And never used preview as the preview in "New Name" column is sufficient.
In case any of those do not apply, I might just expand that section. Et Violà!

Collapsing could take place such that a small bar at the bottom remains with a double-angle-up symbol which acts as an expand-button.
BlackRitus

Postby BlackRitus » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:32 am

Can't edit my post?
Just wanted to add that vertical space is very valuable when working with lists / details view and it is a minor annoyance for me always having to toggle the stuff I need (renaming options) instead of just permanently hiding the stuff I don't need (everything below renaming options).
BlackRitus

Postby Admin » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:55 am

Hi, did you try ctrl+F9?
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions