Shrink the bru window to a more user-friendly size?

Would you like Bulk Rename Utility to offer new functionality? Post your comments here!

Shrink the bru window to a more user-friendly size?

Postby gottcha3 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:02 pm

Several versions back, I could shrink the bru window to a more user-friendly size. You took this ability away during the last few updates. I have asked numerous times for assistance, and you ignored my requests. All I want to do is be able to download an older version since you made it so hard for me to us as is. The font is too small and the bottom of the bru window cuts-off so I can't see how many lines I have selected. If I could shrink the page, I could see the bottom.

If you don't want to help your users, please at least respond. I have been a LONG TIME USER and even bought this program when it first came out and was not free. Seems like you would at lease answer people's request, even if the answer is that you don't intend to change it. Or give me a link to one of the older versions. :cry:
gottcha3

Re: Shrink the bru window to a more user-friendly size?

Postby therube » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:51 pm

The Portable Version includes version 3.2.0.1 (that also works on Vista-XP-2003), if that is old enough for you.

Current version, you can change the font sizing.
And also what filtering options are displayed - to an extent - F9 key.
therube

Postby Hogtied » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:17 am

After downloading and installing the latest update, 3.4.4, I also find the WINDOW size NOT FONT size is outrageous and defeats the concept of multitasking abilities. On a 43" screen, BRU takes 3/4 of the screen and leaves ZERO room for any other applications. Please update to allow for a freely scalable window in order to coexist with other apps.
Hogtied

Postby Admin » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:56 pm

Hello,
thank you for the report, could you send a screenshot of the display issue to support via e-mail ?

Please see contact info here :
https://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Contact.php

thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions