Bug: Highlight Active Criteria

Post any Bulk Rename Utility support requirements here. Open to all registered users.

Bug: Highlight Active Criteria

Postby Mr Plow » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:27 pm

I just updated from 2.4.2.0 to 2.5.1.0 and have noticed what seems to be a bug with the display of Highlight Active Criteria.

In the old version the yellow "highlighter" mark covered the entire word whereas in the newer version it's only showing up around the left, bottom and right edges of the term in question (e.g. "Repl. (3)").

The highlighting in such a useful feature (saving many renaming errors from still-active criteria!) that I can't believe it was intentionally made "more subtle" so I reckon it's just a bug with ordering or transparency or something like that.

I also downloaded the 2.5.1.2 beta and the problem is still present there and I can't find anything here in the forum about it.

Thanks a lot. I love this app! I searched high and low for the best renamer around and compared everyone I came across until I found BRU and I've been using it exclusively ever since!
Mr Plow

Postby Admin » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:09 pm

Yes I know, it's not ideal. This is a side-effect of the latest compiler.

In the next release the group-heading text itself will change, rather than the background. Hopefully this will still make it legible.

Jim
Admin
Site Admin

Return to BRU Support