Thank you for a great, well-written utility!

Post any general comments regarding Bulk Rename Utility here. Open to all registered users.

Thank you for a great, well-written utility!

Postby irenejd » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:13 am

I've been programming then managing programmers for a long time. This utility is absolutely outstanding with some of the best, clearest, error-free GUI I've seen. Thank you so much for do us all a great service by providing it, and doing a darned fine job of it! You are soooo appreciated!

Did I say I'm impressed? And thankful?
Irene
irenejd

Re: Thank you for a great, well-written utility!

Postby ander » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:55 am

Indeed, I must add my voice to the praise. BRU is da bomb. No other rename utility can ever, ever compare. Other rename utilities should slink away in shame, if they know what's good for 'em.

Okay, I admit it: I've been using BRU for years. I see I first posted here in 2008, but that was a scant 6 years ago, and I'm sure I've been using BRU much, much longer.

In any case, long live BRU—and many thanks, oh great unnamed BRU creator/admin who shall (apparently) remain anonymous, though we long-time users would still like to at least know your first name, which doesn't seem unreasonable. :?)
ander

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:49 am

Hi, the original Bulk Rename Utility was created by Jim Willsher. :)
Admin
Site Admin

Postby ThomasEChristensen » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Can only agree, absolutely fantastic. Saves a lot of time! Hope you will continue to improve and update the program!
ThomasEChristensen

Postby Sallie » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:22 pm

I agree with the above posters.

I just found you on the howtogeek site. Downloaded and installed and was up and running in no time.

The best advice you wrote is: ... only use the boxes you are interested in.

I also love that I can see what the files will be renamed to in advance :)

Thank you.
Sallie

Return to General Comments