Thank you!

Post any general comments regarding Bulk Rename Utility here. Open to all registered users.

Thank you!

Postby goreae » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:04 am

So I was using windows backup to backup my files. However, when I recently had to format my computer, windows backup wouldn't recognize my backup. Which would be fine, but it puts a timestamp at the end of each filename. Which breaks the game saves that I had in that backup (which is the part that I really care about). So I was able to use this program to all at once slice off the last 26 characters from all of my files, restoring them to their original names. This program just saved 300gb of data. So thank you.

And it goes without saying that I'm never using windows backup again.
goreae

Re: Thank you!

Postby Admin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:26 am

Hello, glad that BRU was helpful! For backup, use ViceVersa PRO instead ! :)

http://viceversa.pro/

cheers
Admin
Site Admin

Postby OdinWillsIt » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm

First off TY to developer for great useful tool and making it free.

I use Win10 64x I first discovered this program after moving to Win10 and have used it through every major update and I use it daily often.

I have never received a error with this program 1 time during its use since finding it even on a corrupt reinstaall of Win10 x64 it never threw a error. (I have terbytes of files from WW1 even way beyond 1970. I strip lot of exif though but not all)

I just have reinstalled win10 to come to site re-download it And figured I would glance at forums register but seen this post and had to leave my experience and gratitude

I am grateful TY

is the tool you mention above one of your products also?

first I have seen of it myself use another one have for a while now to offload select high importance data to for backup out of 50TBs

The one I use has a popular name but also has 3rd party crapware during installation I will give this a spin since I am on fresh win10 install

TY just didnt want to make another thread with same title
OdinWillsIt

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:09 am

is the tool you mention above one of your products also?

Yes, ViceVersa PRO is one of our products used for backup, file copy, replication and sync.
Thank you for appreciating BRU! 8)
Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Comments