What had improved in the new version ??

Post any general comments regarding Bulk Rename Utility here. Open to all registered users.

What had improved in the new version ??

Postby jhsgalaxy » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:15 pm

Hello,
can anybody tell me what allegedly had or was improved in the new version 3.4.3.0 ??
As far as a I can see, only the optical design had changed ... unfortunately, as so often nowadays with any software, to the worse.
Also the speed of loading a new directory has become worse. It now is way slower VERY MUCH SLOWER than the older version.
I truly regret having updated, especially since the older version had more functions in renaming.

Then, one very specific question:
The big field on top right, where i see the list of old and new names, there also is a column called "length".
What is this crappy shit for ??
I never ever do not need any length of file names, if at all I need the length of mediafiles, how long it takes t9o play a clip or an audio file, but no lengths of names, so what is this shit for?
It's the same with the column "accessed" What a stupid and utterly useless shit ! A column "last saved on" would be way more important !!

Sorry to say so, but to me, the new version is nothing but crap compared to what I had before.
That's why I am seriously asking what allegedly improved in the new version 3.4.3.0
Thanks in advance
jhsgalaxy

Re: What had improved in the new version ??

Postby therube » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:44 pm

Bulk Rename Utility version 3.4.3.0 released
More generally, Announcements.

Right-click a column header, & chose what you want to display (or not).

And is there something wrong?
therube

Return to General Comments