Continue On Warning!

Post any Bulk Rename Command support requirements here. Open to all registered users.

Continue On Warning!

Postby Damien » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi Support,

I need to rename about 2 million files, so far I'm doing this at 100,000 files at at time and this working very well so far. However I do sometimes get a warning that the file already exits or sometimes doesn't exist but these warning are very few, so if I walk away from the process and come back an hour later thinking the task would be complete and I see this message asking me to continue the process. Is there a setting to ignore these warnings and and continue without user action.

Excellent tool by the way.

Thanks.
Damien

Re: Continue On Warning!

Postby Stefan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Damien wrote:Hi Support,

I need to rename about 2 million files, so far I'm doing this at 100,000 files at at time and this working very well so far. However I do sometimes get a warning that the file already exits or sometimes doesn't exist but these warning are very few, so if I walk away from the process and come back an hour later thinking the task would be complete and I see this message asking me to continue the process. Is there a setting to ignore these warnings and and continue without user action.

Excellent tool by the way.

Thanks.

What's up with your help file?

There is an section about Controlling Duplicates, there you find "/NODUP"
Stefan

Return to BRC Support