Download Bulk Rename Utility
Bulk Rename Utility version 22.214.171.124
Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
Released on 30 Oct 2019 - Release History
Download Bulk Rename Command Line
Is Bulk Rename Utility Free? | Is Bulk Rename Utility System-Friendly?
Installation of Bulk Rename Utility is easy. Download the installer and run it. The installer ensures that you are presented with a friendly user interface and you can just follow the prompts.
If you have used a previous version of the software (prior to version 126.96.36.199) then you should uninstall it before installing the new version. This is because version 188.8.131.52 and later uses a new installer technology. Future versions will upgrade your installation, provided you have version 184.108.40.206 or later installed.
If needed, Bulk Rename Utility can be uninstalled cleanly via the Windows Control Panel. The uninstall procedure will completely and cleanly remove Bulk Rename Utility from your computer.
Download Bulk Rename Utility No-Installer Version (BRU_NoInstall.ZIP) This ZIP file contains all the files for all the Windows platforms in a compressed file without installer. Useful to download a fully working program which is portable and can be run from a write-protected disc or on a computer where you have no installation privileges.
Download the ZIP file, extract files to a folder and run Bulk Rename Utility from there without having to install it first.
MD5 value: b7a21e4f7a1867ba80fd6506c1fa9c61
The latest version of Bulk Rename Utility to support Windows XP, Vista, 2003 is version 220.127.116.11: this version is only included in the Portable Version ZIP download.
Bulk Rename Command is the free command-line version of Bulk Rename Utility. With Bulk Rename Command (BRC) you can:
Create scheduled jobs using the Windows Scheduler.
Perform specific tasks repetitively without user intervention.
Download Bulk Rename Command (.ZIP) version 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000. Application files in a compressed zip file (no installer). The manual is included in the ZIP file.
Download Bulk Rename Command 64-bit (.ZIP) version 22.214.171.124 for for Windows 10 (64-bit), 8 (64-bit), 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit), XP (64-bit), Server 2016 (64-bit), 2012 (64-bit), 2008 (64-bit), 2003 (64-bit). Application files in a compressed zip file (no installer). The manual is included in the ZIP file.
Bulk Rename Utility is completely free of charge for personal, private use, at home. To use Bulk Rename Utility for or within a business entity, company or commercial environment or for commercial purposes, a commercial license is required for each computer where Bulk Rename Utility is installed.
Yes, it is!
We all need to be very careful when installing new software that is downloaded from the web.
At TGRMN Software, we guarantee that all our downloads, installers and software products are top quality and:
- Ads free.
- Lightweight and not bloatware. Our downloads are only a few megabytes.
- Digitally signed by TGRMN Software for extra security and guarantee.
- Only install the software that is actually downloaded, Bulk Rename Utility, no additional/other unwanted software. No other software is bundled with our products.
- Do not change or alter system-wide settings, including registry, system files or other operative system settings.
- Do not affect the functioning of the operative system, hardware or other running programs.
- Do not install any Windows Services.
- Do not install/replace any Windows Drivers or Kernel software.
- Only install and copy files to the designated installation folder.
- Do not require a system reboot after installation.
- Can be run without Admin privileges by default.
- Self-contained and do not require any third-party components or libraries to run.
- Can be uninstalled easily, cleanly and quickly, without leaving any traces or system changes behind, via the standard Windows Control Panel.
- Do not communicate back home any information at all, nor collect or transmit any information to third-party. Zero. Nothing.
You can trust all our products. You can download, install and use Bulk Rename Utility with confidence.